• Grassy, shaded
• Hot showers
• Spring-fed swimming pool
• Volleyball and horseshoe area
• Game room
• Snack Counter and Store
• Pool-side patio
• Large covered pavilion
Friday and Saturday night camping in the
bluff country of southeastern Minnesota
(Thursday camping available,
payable to Money Creek Haven)
• Guided and self-guided tours
• Coffee, tea, water & lemonade
• Vendors on site
• Demo rides by Leo’s South
• Door prizes and awards
• Ride for Pie Friday afternoon
• Soup and hot dog roast Friday night
until they are gone
• Quiet camping available
• Movies and music Friday and Saturday night
• Guided dual-sport/GS ride Saturday
• Thrilling field events w/prizes on Saturday
• Dinner Saturday night
• Sunday morning worship service and treats for the ride home
All Brands of Motorcycles Welcome.
Need nearby off-site accommodations? Try Houston and Rushford.
Motorcycle camping tips: Not sure what to bring? Click here.
Looking for resources, or places to camp? Click here.